Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Crystals


When addressing the issue of chronic fatigue syndrome, we must be aware that there can be many root causes. From time to time most people feel a bit drained or 'fatigued.' However, that syndrome is when the person feels awfully tired all of the time. This is an interesting subject for me to write about personally because I have some experience working with gemstones. So, I will give a brief idea of the best chronic fatigue syndrome crystals and I truly hope this information helps all who read it. Its all based on my personal experience because honestly I have battled with that condition for a while and I have recovered significantly.

Here, we are trying to energize the body working with certain gemstones. The Sacral Chakra is the center for physical wellness and vitality along with the Solar Plexus Chakra. Therefore, we want to work with crystals that enhance the functioning of these energy centers. And these crystals include: Pyrite, Citrine, Orange Calcite, and Blue Kyanite helps to immediately balance all chakras. Using these crystals should naturally help most people to overcome Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment