Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 6, 2011

What is meant by Divine Cosmos?


Each of these sights of the far away corners of the cosmos was captured thanks to the lenses of the Hubble telescope conquering these amazing distances!

 

Divine cosmos is sort of a relative term in the sense that many people have differing definitions and concepts of what it means. In other words, its kind of an ambiguous term. However, there is more concise meaning of this term. It is also quite crucial to understand what the real definition so that we can begin to dispel the darkness of delusion that has casted its shadow over the world. After you understand and realize what is meant by the term divine cosmos, you will be able to easily become tranascendental and connect with the highest power.

The term divine cosmos only means that the cosmos, which is basically everything in the universe and all of its phantasmagoria is literally of a  'divine' nature. Many people believe that this divine nature is a person who is actually God or the "Supreme Controller. On the other hand, others still maintain that the divine cosmos is just a random, "impersonal" and arbitrary creation. So who is right and how do we know that they are right? Well, that truly requires lots of soul searching and analysis. Its time for my personal opinion on this one. Fell free to weigh in with your own input, as we love discussion around here.

Quite frankly, I think that the divine cosmos was created by a person who is the Supreme Controller. I have already experienced the power of divine cosmos in my life, and I believe that anybody can as well. I believe that I can make a direct connection with this person, while I also acknowledge that this is just my own spirituality. I respect the spirituality of everybody! Further, my opinion on this is that the cosmos was created in a scheme-like fashion and it is more immense that any of us can imagine. We are all a part of a scheme in this divine cosmos creation and our job is to find out what our constitutional position is within this cosmic order.

No comments:

Post a Comment